PALACE MOVIE CLUB TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Membership benefits are only valid at the Palace Cinemas listed on this site. Excludes Luna Palace in Western Australia.
2. Palace Movie Club memberships are non-transferable, not redeemable for cash and are non-refundable.
3. A valid Palace Movie Club card must be presented to receive the discounted rate. Discounted rates vary in each state.
4. Membership is valid until the expiry date loaded electronically on your card.
5 Lost or stolen cards should be reported and are replaceable from the Box Office or from the Movie Club Team on (03) 9817 6421. A replacement fee of $6.00 (GST inc) will apply for each re-issued card.
6. Membership cards will arrive within 7 to 10 Business Days from the time you receive a 'shipped' or 'completed' email notification, unless you already have a permanent card. For all South Australian members your complimentary ticket(s) will arrive with your membership card in the mail. If you wish to instantly receive the discounted benefits of being a Movie Club member, we recommend you join or renew at the Box Office, where you will be issued with a temporary card. Alternatively, print the receipt from your online transaction and take this with you as proof of purchase.
7. Please notify the Palace Movie Club of a change of address or if a plastic card has not been received within four weeks from the date of purchase. Plastic membership cards are usually received within 2 weeks of submitting your application, however please allow up to one month for delivery of plastic cards.
8. When you join or renew your Movie Club membership, you will receive an Admit One complimentary pass (or an Admit Two pass if you renew for 2 years). The complimentary pass is electronically issued 48 hours after your membership has been processed and is valid for 12 months. It is redeemable at the Box Office upon presentation of your membership card, this applies to all states except South Australia. *Some exclusions apply.
9. Complimentary tickets are valid for 12 months from date of issue and for films advertised as ‘NO FREE TICKETS”.
10. Movie Club discounts vary across Film Festivals and Special Events. Complimentary tickets are not valid for film festivals, special events, Palace Platinum or in conjunction with any other offer.
11. You will receive one birthday gift per year of membership, issued electronically onto your Movie Club card at start of your birthday month and is valid for 12 months. This gift cannot be issued without a valid date of birth. Once your gift is activated at the Bar, you have 90 days to use any remaining funds. Your voucher cannot be used towards cinema tickets. (Please note: South Australian birthday vouchers will be mailed at the beginning of the members birthday month.) *Some exclusions apply.
13. All prices and benefits are current at date of publication and may be subject to change without notice.
Queensland Memberships (Issued from February 15, 2018)
New and renewing Queensland memberships from February 15, 2018 are free for a 1 year period. Complimentary tickets and birthday vouchers are no longer a benefit. Instead, members can enjoy lower priced discount member tickets.
Renewing memberships will roll over for a free 1 year period. Members will be notified and given the option to contact us if they no longer wish to continue.