PALACE MOVIE CLUB TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Membership benefits are only valid at the Palace Cinemas listed on this site.
- A valid Palace Movie Club card must be presented to receive the discounted rate.
- Membership cards will arrive within 7 to 10 Business Days from the time you receive a 'shipped' or 'completed' email notification, unless you already have a permanent card. For all South Australia members your complimentary ticket(s) will arrive with your membership card in the mail. If you wish to instantly receive the discounted benefits of being a Movie Club member, we recommend you join or renew at the Box Office, where you will be issued with a temporary card. Alternatively, print the receipt from your online transaction and take this with you as proof of purchase.
- You will receive one birthday gift per year of membership, issued electronically at start of your birthday month and is valid for 12 months. For all South Australia members a birthday gift will be issued in the month of your birthday by mail and is valid for 12 months.
- When you join or renew your Movie Club membership, you will receive an Admit One complimentary pass (or an Admit Two pass if you renew for 2 years).The complimentary pass is electronically issued 24 hours after your membership has been processed and is valid for 12 months. It is redeemable at the Box Office upon presentation of your membership card,this applies to all states except South Australia.
- When you join or renew your Movie Club membership for 2 years for the price of one, you will receive an Admit One complimentary pass.The complimentary pass is electronically issued 24 hours after your membership has been processed and is valid for 12 months. It is redeemable at the Box Office upon presentation of your membership card, this applies to all states except South Australia.
- Lost or stolen cards should be reported using a membership advice form available from the Box Office. A replacement fee will apply for each re-issued card. Alternatively, you may call Movie Club on (03) 9817 6421.
- If you have a coupon to purchase two years for the price of one, select and pay for the one year option and enter the code in the 'Promotional Code' box located in the body of the membership form, not in the 'Coupon Code' box underneath 'Your Shopping Cart' details. Leave this space blank.
- Discounted rates vary in each state.
- Palace Movie Club membership is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash and is non-refundable.
- It is the Members responsibility to notify the Palace Movie Club of a change of address or if a plastic card has not been received within one month from the date of purchase.
- All prices are current at date of publication and may be subject to change without notice.
- Movie Club discounts vary accross Film Festivals and Special Events. Complimantary tickets are not valid for these sessions or in conjunction with any other offer.
Queensland Memberships (Issued from February 15, 2018)
- New and renewing Queensland memberships from February 15, 2018 are free for a 1 year period. Complimentary tickets and birthday vouchers are no longer a benefit. Instead members can enjoy lower priced discount member tickets.
- Renewing membership will rollover for a free 1 year period. Members will be notified and given the option to contact us if they no longer wish to continue.